If you are searching out Ignou BLII solved assignments 2023? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments 2023. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about IGNOU BLII Solved Assignments 2023 free of cost download. we will provide all the IGNOU BLII solved assignments 2023 free of cost download for all courses.
The University admits students to its Bachelors’s Degree Programme from each formal and non-formal scheme. The non-formal circulate is composed of those students who have no longer cleared 10+2 or equivalent examination. To take admission to IGNOU’s diploma programme they need to pass its Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP) first.
A learner will get a BA./BSc./BCom./BSW diploma whilst he/she earns 96 credit points from three classes of publications – Foundation publications, Elective Courses, and Application-Oriented Courses. Learners who correctly entire 48 credits in anybody area could be given a BA Major Degree, whereas others can be awarded, BA General Degree. Students must pick out at the least eight credits from the Application-Oriented Courses group.
Program Code: BLII
Session: For January 2023 and July 2023 Sessions
NOTE:- WHEN YOU CLICK THIS LINK YOU REDIRECT TO kunjpublication.com
|BLII-011||Libraries: An Introduction||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.35/-|
|BLII-012||Document Processing and Organisation||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.35/-|
|BLII-013||Information Sources and Library services||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.35/-|
|BLII-014||ICT in Libraries||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.35/-|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Assignments Submission
FOR JANUARY SESSION 31th March 2023
FOR JULY SESSION 30th September 2023
How might we check our assignment status?To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.