If you are searching out Ignou BLIS solved assignments 2020-21 free download pdf? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments 2020-21. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about Ignou BLIS solved assignment 2020-21 free of cost download pdf. we will provide all the Ignou BLIS solved assignments 2020-21 free of cost download pdf for all courses.
The Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Library and Information Science (BLIS) was commenced via IGNOU in 1989 in reaction to the call for a massive quantity of educated human assets in the subject of library and statistics activities. Such human sources are required to occupy numerous positions in libraries, documentation facilities, and information facilities/establishments within the united states at diverse degrees.
Session: July 2020- January 2021
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of Solved assignment
|Soft Copy (PDF)||Handwriting (Hardcopy) solved assignment|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Assignments Submission Last Date for 2020-21
For January 2020 Session: 30th September 2020
For July 2020 Session: 31st March 2021
IGNOU Assignments –
The examination relating to BLIS Degree has two components:
i) Continuous Evaluation (CE) 30% weightage
ii) Term End Examination (TEE) 70% weightage
CE is associated with the assignments that each student has to publish before being declared eligible to seem for the TEE. There could be one venture each for all the courses. The mission for the route BLIE-227 is practical handiest. In the courses, BLI-224- 225, and BLIE-228-229 there is a realistic component also. A scholar has to cozy minimal pass marks (40%) inside the assignments. The assessment of the performance of the student in Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs) can be done through the counselors and marks will be offered to every scholar. A student of BLIS Programme is required to comfortable at the least 40% marks in continuous evaluation of a path and 40% in Term End Examination (TEE) of that route separately for you to turn out to be eligible for award of Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science.
On the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in all the courses (theory and practicals) the division will be awarded as under:
- 1st 60% and above
- 2nd 50% and above
- Pass 40% and above
Candidates who reap marks underneath forty% or who leave out attending the TEE may additionally appear at the following TEE and whole the Programme. This facility could be to be had to the students until she/he secures a pass percentage in all courses neglected earlier. But, the maximum period furnished for a scholar to complete the Bachelor Degree Programme in Library and facts technology is 4 years from the date of her/his registration into the Programme. In case a scholar isn’t always able to cozy the skip percentage in four years, s/he has to re-check in as a fresh candidate, in case s/he desires to pursue the Programme.
i) Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks ( 45% for students of SC/ST/OBC/PH category)
ii) Bachelor’s degree with a Diploma ( one year) in Library Science
iii) Bachelors Degree with two years of working experience in a Library & Information Centre
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments 2020-21?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.