If you are looking for IGNOU BLE-32 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT in Hindi 2020-21 & IGNOU BLE-32 STUDY MATERIAL in Hindi download free? So this platform is the best for IGNOU BLE-32 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT in Hindi & IGNOU BLE-32 STUDY MATERIAL in Hindi download free 2020-21. Here we will provide you with the whole information about IGNOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT in Hindi & IGNOU study material in Hindi 2020-21.IGNOU Study Material free & IGNOU BLE-32 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT in Hindi & IGNOU BLE-32 STUDY MATERIAL in Hindi.
Program Name: Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking
List of Available BLE-32 Study Materials in Hindi:
BLE-32 कानूनी नीतियां तथा अवैध मानव व्यापार के संबंध में संस्थागत प्रतिक्रिया
|कानून तथा नीतियां||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-2||कानून प्रवर्तन एजेंसियां, भूमिका तथा कार्य: वर्तमान परिदृश्य|
|न्याय प्रदान करने की प्रक्रिया|
|Block-4||सहक्रिया — अवैध मानव व्यापार पर प्रतिक्रिया|
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached at the starting of the file along with the assignment code for further reference.