The University has launched a Bachelor of Arts under the Choice Based Credit System. It is a broad-based programme with a mix of disciplinary, interdisciplinary, and skill-based courses. The University follows the credit system for offering all its programmes. One credit is equal to 30 hours of learner’s study time. To earn a Bachelor’s Degree, a learner has to complete 132 credits in six semesters.
It has the following objectives:
1. Introduce the learners to the main themes and topics of disciplines in humanities, social sciences, and sciences,
2. Provide the learners with the information and skills necessary to understand and analyze their world,
3. Enable the learners to work towards ability and skill enhancement through exposure to appropriate courses.
4. Impart reading and writing skills through assignments and exercises of such kind at an undergraduate level.
5. Expose the learner to the importance of interdisciplinarity.
Program Code: BAG
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IGNOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT? – WATCH VIDEO
FRONT PAGE IGNOU ASSIGNMENT – DOWNLOAD NOW
IGNOU BEGA-01 STUDY MATERIAL:-
BEGA-01 Introduction to the Media
|Aspects of Mass Communication||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-02||Basic Media Skills|
|News and Non-News Writing||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-05||Range and Scope of Media Writing|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Solved Assignment Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Exam: 31st March 2020
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2020
Students will be required to complete seventy-five percent attendance in theory counseling to become eligible for appearing in the Term-end Examination. Similarly, they will be required to complete ninety percent attendance in practical contact sessions to become eligible for appearing in practical examination.
IGNOU Assignments –
The task is a method of persevering with the evaluation of concept and sensible. Assignments will assist you to recapitulate the concept and move again to the text again in case students are unable to reply to a specific query. Thus assignments additionally help to reinforce studying in a distance mastering gadget of education. These assignments encompass a set of questions and activities that you may answer in your personal vicinity with the aid of referring your blocks.
The assignments will cover all kinds of questions (long solution type, short answer kind, goal kind, more than one-choice questions, and case studies).
The assignments will convey 30% weightage. Students can be required to acquire fifty percent marks as skip percent in each assignment one after the other. Each project will carry 100 marks. In the very last result assignments will carry 30% weightage.
As said in advance, term-end examination is the foremost factor of the evaluation machine and if incorporates 70% weightage in the Final end result. The University conducts a time period-end exam two times a yr i.e., in June and December. They can take the examination handiest after completion of the course, failing which college students can take the identical in December or June of subsequent years inside the general span of the programme.
In case any pupil fails to get a passing score inside the Term-end Examination, the man or woman could be eligible to reappear at the following Term-end Examination for that course as and whilst it’s far held, within the general span of the Programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.