If you are looking for IGNOU BA | BECE-214 Solved Assignment 2020-21 & IGNOU BA Study Material download free? So this platform is the best for IGNOU BA | BECE-214 Solved Assignment & IGNOU BA | BECE-214 Study Material download free 2020-21. Here we will provide you with the whole information about IGNOU Solved Assignment & IGNOU study material 2020-21.IGNOU Study Material free & IGNOU BA | BECE-214 Solved Assignment & IGNOU BA | BECE-214 Study Material.
Program Code: BA
List of Available BECE-214 Study Materials:
BECE-214 Agricultural Development in India
|Agriculture and Economic Development||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-2||Indian Agriculture: Institutional Perspectives|
|Agricultural Development through the Plans||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-4||Technological Changes in Indian Agriculture|
|State and Agricultural Sector||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-6||Issues in Agricultural Sector-I|
|Issues in Agricultural Sector-II|
|Block-8||Agriculture and International Context|
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.