If you are looking for IGNOU BAHDH Solved Assignments free download pdf 2022-23 | IGNOU ASSIGNMENTS? So this platform is best for the Ignou assignments. Here we will tell you some important things related to IGNOU BAHDH Solved Assignments free of cost download 2022-23 and In this post, we will provide you with all IGNOU BAHDH Solved Assignments free of cost download pdf 2022-23. We will provide all the IGNOU BA Honours Solved Assignments free 2022-23 for the course.
Program Code: Bachelor’s Honours Degree Programme (Hindi) (BAHDH)
Session: July 2022 – January 2023
NOTE:- WHEN YOU CLICK THIS LINK YOU REDIRECT TO kunjpublication.com
Hindi Discipline: Honours Courses
|BHDC-101 (For Jan 2023-July 2023)||हिंदी साहित्य का इतिहास (रीतिकाल तक)||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-102 (For Jan 2023-July 2023)||हिंदी साहित्य का इतिहास (आधुनिक काल)||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-103||आदिकालीन एवं मध्यकालीन हिंदी कविता||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-104 (For Jan 2023-July 2023)||आधुनिक हिंदी कविता (छायावाद तक)||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-105||छायावादोत्तर हिंदी कविता||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-106||भारतीय काव्यशास्त्र||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-107||पाश्चात्य काव्यशास्त्र||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-108||भाषा विज्ञान और हिंदी भाषा||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-109||हिंदी उपन्यास||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-110||हिंदी कहानी||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-111 (For Jan 2023-July 2023)||हिंदी नाटक एवं एकांकी||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-112||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-113||Download Now Rs.25/-|
|BHDC-114||Download Now Rs.25/-|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
Last Date for Submission of Assignment:
For July 2022 Session Students : 3rd April 2023
For January 2023 Session Students: 30th October 2023
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get top marks in IGNOU assignments we need to comply with the followings strategies:
- The depend (answers) should be ours.
- Each answer needs to be Unique and not copied from everywhere.
- We have written all solutions in clean and understandable language in assignments.
- We placed all our efforts into writing to make it first-class, we will check all of the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all regulations of Ignou at some stage in the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment ought to be well arranged and connected inner a record.
- All answers need to be written in appropriate handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and each answer ought to be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A replica of published assignments must be connected in the starting of the file alongside challenge code for in addition reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignment?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.
Click on the link for more information.
visit my website :
Any query plz call And WhatsApp: 8006184581
“If students are not interested in writing solved assignments, they don’t have to take the stress. We will write and give you the solved assignments, for that you have to order us ahead of time, already on the website, the number is given. If any students are outsiders, we will send post assignments to them ”.