If you are looking for Ignou DAFE solved assignment 2020 free of cost download pdf? So this platform is the best for Ignou DAFE solved assignment 2020 free of cost download pdf. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou DAFE solved assignment 2020 free of cost download PDF.
The Diploma in HIV and Family Education aims at providing basic and accurate information about HIV/AIDS, sex and sexuality, family life education, alcohol and drug abuse, and communication and counseling.
The contents are designed to impart an integrated understanding of the learners about the issues involved in HIV/ AIDS and behavior modification. The main objective of this programme is to enhance the knowledge and skills of functionaries involved in HIV/AIDS and related issues. The main target group includes school teachers, NGO functionaries, para medicals, and parents of adolescents, and those interested in acquiring knowledge on the subject.
The Diploma in HIV and Family Education consists of seven courses and is of 32 credits of which the theory papers are of 4 credits each and the project work is of 8 credits.
Program Code: Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
Session: July 2020
NOTE:- WHEN YOU CLICK THIS LINK YOU REDIRECT kunjpublication.com
|SUBJECT NAME||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|Basics of HIV/AIDS||DOWNLOAD NOW 100 RS/-|
|BFE-102||Basics of Family Education|
|Elective on HIV/AIDS||DOWNLOAD NOW 100 RS/-|
|BFEE-102||Elective on Family Education|
|Alcohol, Drugs, and HIV||DOWNLOAD NOW 100 RS/-|
|BFEE-104||Communication and Counselling in HIV|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
The schedule for submission of assignments is as given bellow:
1. CAFE students of January 2020: March 31, 2020
2. CAFE students of July 2020: September 30, 2020
3. DAFE students of January 2020: September 30, 2020
4. DAFE students of July 2020: March 31, 2021
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of IGNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached to a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached at the starting of the file along with the assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the Ignou Solved Assignment?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect the submission slip, Keep it in mind.
Click on the link for more information.
visit my website :
Any query plz call And WhatsApp: 8006184581
“If students are not interested in writing solved assignments, they don’t have to take the stress. We will write and give you the solved assignments, for that you have to order us ahead of time, already on the website, the number is given. If any students are outsiders, we will send post assignments to them ”.