NOTE:- WHEN YOU CLICK THIS LINK YOU REDIRECT TO kunjpublication.com
|Biodiversity – Microbes, Algae, Fungi and Archegoniates
|Plant Ecology and Taxonomy
|Plant Anatomy and Embryology
|Plant Physiology and Metabolism
|Atomic Structure, Bonding, General Organic Chemistry and Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
|Chemical Energetics, Equilibria and Functional Group Organic Chemistry-I
| SOLUTIONS, PHASE EQUILIBRIUM, CONDUCTANCE,
ELECTROCHEMISTRY & FUNCTIONAL GROUP ORGANIC CHEMISTRY-II
|COORDINATION CHEMISTRY, STATES OF MATTER & CHEMICAL KINETICS
|Physical and Structural Geology
|CRYSTALLOGARPHY, MINERALOGY AND ECONOMIC GEOLOGY
|STRATIGRAPHY AND PALAEONTOLOGY
|Electricity and Magnetism
|THERMAL PHYSICS AND STATISTICAL MECHANICS
|WAVES AND OPTICS
|Comparative Anatomy and Developmental Biology of Vertebrates
|PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY
|GENETICS AND EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product to the cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
Last Date for Submission of Assignment:
For June Examination 30st April, 2021
For December Examination 31st October, 2021
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.